It has been almost two months since my left hip replacement surgery.
I just completed my initial round of physical therapy sessions. My major "accomplishments" to date include:
- I can walk without a limp and do not need a cane
- I can tie the shoelaces on my left shoe
- The swelling is gone in my left leg and foot; I can wear all my shoes again
- I’m back on my treadmill doing 30 minutes or more a day
- I can sleep on my left side, right side or back with no discomfort.
Stay tuned for more updates. Next big event is my post-operative visit with the surgeon the last week in June.